Monday, July 6, 2009

Discover Health Food and Organic Food

I discovered the joys of a Healthy diet, "Health Foods" and organic foods in Lancaster California.
I had the Blessing of having a family reunion with members of the family from all over the States.
Some of the family members that attended came back from Kentucky where they have been for the last 18 years without a single visit. The first thing I noticed was how healthy and full of energy they were.
I didn't mention this to them until they started talking about the different herbs they were taking and the natural and organic foods they ate as their every day diet.

From that day on I knew that I had to become organic, or at the very least start eating healthier foods.
I started studying about nutrition and how very little nutritional value the processed foods we had been eating had.
Things have changed from the day when everyone grew at least a portion of their own food.
Food is supposed to enrich and revitalize our bodies, instead we seem to be unknowingly poisoning them.

No comments:

Post a Comment